Agena Bioscience’s collection of Sample ID Panels, for use on the MassARRAY® System, provides a highly accurate, rapid method for identification and quantification, allowing you to reduce sample mix-up in your lab and ensure sample quality prior to running PCR-based assay methods or next gen sequencing.
Designed in a single highly multiplexed assay, each panel provides a cost-effective method for detecting potential sample issues and provides the ideal SNP coverage for accurate and comprehensive sample comparisons.
- Built-in controls to readily quantify amplifiable copy number.
- Automated software for rapid sample matching and quantification.
- Suitable for analysis with cell line, tissue, blood, and library samples.
- Select panels can be used for tumor-to-normal matching.
All Sample ID Panels are available in 96- and 384-well formats.
iPLEX® Pro Sample ID Panel
A set of 44 SNPs selected with 45-55% heterozygosity across six major HapMart populations, 3 markers for gender identification, and 5 markers for sample quantification, designed into a single multiplexed assay for rapid typing and ease of use. The iPLEX Pro Sample ID Panel is ideal for genomic DNA samples.
Assays by Agena Exome QC Panel
The Exome QC panel is a set of assays to assess DNA identity, as well as quality and amplifiable template copy number across a broad dynamic range. The panel contains 21 exonic SNPs, 3 markers for gender identification, and 25 competitive PCR assays in a single multiplexed reaction. The competitive PCR assays span a broad dynamic range of 100 – 100,000 copies (0.3 – 300 ng) and monitor sample fragment size over a 100 – 500 bp range. Sample identity and matching is enabled via SNPs specifically selected for exome library and cytogenetic array coverage, and high minor allele frequency across major HapMap populations.
Agena Bioscience’s sophisticated Typer software generates a series of reports to quickly analyze sample data and interpret relationships.
- Rapidly identify unexpected mismatches within a sample set or experiment.
- View the SNP profile, gender ID, and copy number for every sample run.
- Compare samples against a database of historical runs.
- Manage sample data and interpret relationships.
Using as little as 1.5 µL of cfDNA, the LiquidIQ™ Panel determines the total number of amplifiable copies present in the sample. In addition, it can also estimate the amount of WBC contamination and identify the presence of long DNA fragments.