The MassARRAY® System by Agena Bioscience combines mass spectrometry, sensitive and robust chemistry, and advanced data analysis software to meet the assay design, validation, and performance needs of genomic laboratories.
A Flexible, Scalable Genetics Platform
The MassARRAY System simplifies the process of design and implementation of new testing paradigms in the laboratory.
- Select the application best suited to your area of interest.
- Choose from a variety of pre-configured reagent kits, or select one of our general reagent kits and use our assay design software to customize with your own primers and probes.
- The sensitivity of the Agena Bioscience chemistry allows a variety of sample types to be tested, from FFPE, to blood plasma, to whole genome amplified DNA.
- Any combination of method, reagent, application, and sample type can be tested and analyzed using the MassARRAY System and software.
The MassARRAY System is a non-fluorescent detection platform utilizing mass spectrometry to accurately measure PCR-derived amplicons. Mass spectrometry, coupled with end point PCR, enables highly multiplexed reactions under universal cycling conditions to provide accurate, rapid, and cost-effective analysis. The MassARRAY System offers a unique solution for targeted genetic testing with limited input material.
This novel utilization of MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry provides laboratories the tools required for basic, applied, and clinical research.
- Fast turnaround time in less than a day
- High multiplex capability from a single well (up to 40-plex)
- Low reagent cost
- Quantifiable results
- Reduced bias compared to RT-PCR
- Customizable reports for comprehensive data review and interpretation
Advanced Automation Now Available
The Chip prep module enhances the capabilities of the MassARRAY System with automated post-PCR sample processing. Compatible with the MassARRAY 96-format System, the Chip prep module minimizes hands on time and reduces the risk of contamination associated with manual handling.
- Optimize resources with load-and-go processing
- Maximize throughput with overnight runs
- Achieve high quality results with reduced sample handling
The MassARRAY System is an open platform that empowers laboratories to perform a variety of DNA and RNA analysis. The following applications are currently available:
- Genotyping and mutation detection
- Ultrasensitive detection
- Methylation analysis
Download our system brochure or Chip prep module flyer for more information.