Agena Bioscience’s collection of Sample ID Panels, for use on the MassARRAY® System, provides a highly accurate, rapid method for identification and quantification, allowing you to reduce sample mix-up in your lab and ensure sample quality prior to running PCR-based assay methods or next gen sequencing.
Designed in a single highly multiplexed assay, each panel provides a cost-effective method for detecting potential sample issues and provides the ideal SNP coverage for accurate and comprehensive sample comparisons.
- Built-in controls to readily quantify amplifiable copy number.
- Automated software for rapid sample matching and quantification.
- Suitable for analysis with cell line, tissue, blood, and library samples.
- Select panels can be used for tumor-to-normal matching.
All Sample ID Panels are available in 96- and 384-well formats.
iPLEX® Pro Sample ID Panel
A set of 44 SNPs selected with 45-55% heterozygosity across six major HapMart populations, 3 markers for gender identification, and 5 markers for sample quantification, designed into a single multiplexed assay for rapid typing and ease of use. The iPLEX Pro Sample ID Panel is ideal for genomic DNA samples.
iPLEX Pro Exome ID Panel
A set of markers specifically selected for exome library and cytogenetic array coverage, the iPLEX Pro Exome ID Panel contains 44 SNPs, 3 markers for gender identification, and 5 copy number markers in a single multiplexed assay. The copy number markers span a 100-500 bp range to assess potential degradation resulting from sample preparation commonly seen in exome sequencing workflows.
Agena Bioscience’s sophisticated Typer software generates a series of reports to quickly analyze sample data and interpret relationships.
- Rapidly identify unexpected mismatches within a sample set or experiment.
- View the SNP profile, gender ID, and copy number for every sample run.
- Compare samples against a database of historical runs.
- Manage sample data and interpret relationships.